[mpich-discuss] mpich2-1.2:mpdtrace(mpdtrace 57): got eof on console

silenceWE silencewe at foxmail.com
Mon Mar 7 07:12:58 CST 2011

Hi all
 I am trying to use mpich2-1.2 on RedHat 9.0. I can start an MPD daemon on  a single board with no problem.But it cause an error when starting mpdtrace,see the following:

 [changsheng at redhat2 changsheng]$ mpd &
 [1] 2105
  [changsheng at redhat2 changsheng]$ mpdtrace
 mpdtrace (mpdtrace 57): got eof on consle

 I then try again and again,however,it seemed ok.

 [changsheng at redhat2 changsheng]$ mpdtrace
  mpdtrace (mpdtrace 57): got eof on consle
  [changsheng at redhat2 changsheng]$ mpdtrace
  mpdtrace (mpdtrace 57): got eof on consle
  [changsheng at redhat2 changsheng]$ mpdtrace
  Alarm Clock
  [changsheng at redhat2 changsheng]$ mpdtrace
  Alarm Clock
  [changsheng at redhat2 changsheng]$ mpdtrace
  redhat2_32826 (mpd_sockpair 240):connect -2 Name or service not known

  redhat2_32826 (mpd_sockpair 247):connect error with  -2  Name or service not known
 redhat2
  [changsheng at redhat2 changsheng]$ mpdtrace
 redhat2
  [changsheng at redhat2 changsheng]$ mpdtrace
 redhat2

 Did any of you face the similar problem? If more information will help please let me know.

 Thanks