[mpich-discuss] Problem in Installing MPE

vaibhav dutt vaibhavsupersaiyan9 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:56:14 CST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to install MPE and I am facing a problem.
The ./configure and make  operations work fine but when
I am executing make install, it gives me error as:

/usr/bin/install: cannot create regular file
`/usr/local/include/clog_commset.h': Permission denied

So I become root user and then try to execute make install, but then I get
an error like:

/bin/sh: ./sbin/mpeinstall: Permission denied
make: *** [install] Error 126

Can anybody please suggest the reason of the above.

Thank You,
Vaibhav