[mpich-discuss] Problem with Log generation in MPE

vaibhav dutt vaibhavsupersaiyan9 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:45:14 CST 2011

I am using NAS  NPB version 3.2
Here is the  output of make when I change FLINK= mpefc -mpilog -show

 make EP CLASS=A
   =      NAS Parallel Benchmarks 3.2      =
   =      MPI/F77/C                        =

cd EP; make NPROCS=1 CLASS=A
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/vaibhavs/Desktop/NPB3.2/NPB3.2-MPI/EP'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/vaibhavs/Desktop/NPB3.2/NPB3.2-MPI/sys'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/vaibhavs/Desktop/NPB3.2/NPB3.2-MPI/sys'
../sys/setparams ep 1 A
mpefc -mpilog -c -I/usr/local/include -O3 ep.f
mpefc -mpilog -show -O3 -o ../bin/ep.A.1 ep.o ../common/print_results.o
../common/randi8.o ../common/timers.o -L/usr/local/lib -lmpi
/usr/local/bin/mpif77 -Wl,--export-dynamic -I/usr/local/include -O3 -o
../bin/ep.A.1 ep.o ../common/print_results.o ../common/randi8.o
../common/timers.o -L/usr/local/lib -lmpi -L/usr/local/lib -lmpe_f2cmpi
-llmpe -lmpe
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/vaibhavs/Desktop/NPB3.2/NPB3.2-MPI/EP'

After adding -show to mpefc -mpilog, no output file is being generated.

Thank You,
Vaibhav