[mpich-discuss] mpich2-1.4 and mixing 32bit / 64bit LINUXsystems

Broeders, Cornelis cornelis.broeders at kit.edu
Tue Jun 28 16:03:30 CDT 2011

Thank you very much for this fast reply. It confirms my observations and avoids probably waste of related efforts from my site.
I am somewhat surprised that google failed to help me (but this confirms my opinion about google in general).
Can somebody give a good pointer on this issue?
Many thanks
C.Broeders
http://www.cornelis-broeders.eu