[mpich-discuss] Would it be possible to get some response? Thank you. FW: SMPD not working

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 28 14:10:44 CDT 2011

Hi,
 Looks like the Windows Firewall is blocking connections to the process manager (SMPD). Did you try disabling the firewall ?
 Meanwhile, before running the complete test suite try running "mpiexec -n 2 hostname" and simple MPI programs like helloworld ("mpiexec -n 2 hellow.exe" - https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/mpi/mpich2/trunk/examples/hellow.c).

Regards,
Jayesh