[mpich-discuss] Configuring mpich2 for eclipse in windows 7

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 28 13:54:52 CDT 2011

Hi,
 I haven't used Eclipse to compile MPI programs on Windows. However, there are two things you need to specify to compile your MPI programs - (1) The location of the header files (C:\Program Files\MPICH2\include) (2) The location of the libraries (C:\Program Files\MPICH2\lib).
 Once you have specified the two items above you should be able to compile your MPI programs using Eclipse.

Regards,
Jayesh