[mpich-discuss] about installation

Jain, Rohit Rohit_Jain at mentor.com
Tue Jun 28 12:24:20 CDT 2011

Hi Anthony,

I am currently using mpd, but after upgrading to 1.4, I plan to use hydra.

Do I need to use --enable-debuginfo, even if I don't want to debug 'inside' MPICH2?
I haven't been using this option so far with our configuration, and we can debug our application with totalview. Has that changed with 1.4?

Regards,
Rohit