[mpich-discuss] Regarding MPI CLuster

Adeel Ilyas meltyaqua at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:58:20 CDT 2011

Hello

I am facing many problems whilst i install and run MPICH2 on my system.

1st problem that i am facing is in registering using command register_spn .
Getting Error    Error:GetComputerObjectNAme() Failed.Configuration
information could not be read from domain con

Which means that i am unable to register my spn

2nd problem that am facing is using mpiconfig. I cant get my host to turn
green whilst i apply get settings.
It gives error. Unable to query host

3rd Problem would be executing command mpiexec -n 2 cpi  ..
Error: Credentials for PC rejected connecting to PC

Looking forward for your help.

Regards