[mpich-discuss] response as soon as possible please

James Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 14 13:11:15 CDT 2011

In this situation, it can be helpful to attach a debugger and determine
the state of each process.  You should build your program with debugging
symbols and attach the debugger to the running process to determine
that's going on.  With gdb, for example, you would do:

$ gdb --pid=[PID here] ./PPM

  ~Jim.