[mpich-discuss] Error while connecting to host

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jun 12 09:21:08 CDT 2011

Hi,
 It looks like the process manager was not installed correctly.
 Uninstall your current version of MPICH2 and install MPICH2 following the steps in Section 9.4 (not 9.1) of the MPICH2 installer's guide (available at http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/index.php?s=docs).

Regards,
Jayesh