[mpich-discuss] Failure to Build mpich2

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 26 17:06:19 CST 2011

Hi,
 I do not get any errors with Cygwin 1.7.7 and MPICH2 1.3.1 on Windows 7 x64. Can you try downloading MPICH2 1.3.1 (available at http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/index.php?s=downloads) again (and upgrade to a newer Cygwin version if needed) and see if the error persists ?

Regards,
Jayesh