[mpich-discuss] Mpich2 Windows with PGI

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 25 15:50:05 CST 2011

Hi,
 We only test MPICH2 on Windows with the Intel Fortran Compiler. Usually other fortran compilers provide compiler switches (I know that in Compaq Visual fortran the switches exist) to be able to compile your code with libraries compiled for Intel Fortran Compiler (eg: When passing CHARACTER arrays to functions the default mode of Intel Fortran Compiler - supported by MPICH2 - passes the length of the array after all arguments. If this is not the default option in PGIF you might have to enable that option.).
 Let us know about your experience.

Regards,
Jayesh