[mpich-discuss] Aborting: Unable to connect to localhost

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 25 10:37:54 CST 2011

Hi,
 Are you able to run the sample MPI program provided with the installation (c:\Program Files\MPICH2\examples\cpi.exe) ? What is the error message that you get when you run your code (Copy-paste the error message in your email)?
 Please provide us with more details so that we can help you with your problem.

Jayesh