[mpich-discuss] Regarding ROMIO package installation with MPICH2 and LAM-MPI

shraddha shraddhav at cdac.in
Mon Feb 21 22:57:37 CST 2011

Dear rob,
             I have tried to install OpenMPI with romio support.

openmpi-1.5]$ ./configure
--prefix=/share/apps/OpenMPI/romio-openmpi/gnu/gnu-412 CC=gcc CXX=g++
F77=gfortran FC=gfortran --with-threads
--with-romio-io-flags="-with-file-system=ufs+nfs"

config.status: executing libtool commands
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-romio-io-flags

This means it has not recognized above romio flag and would be installed
without ROMIO.

Please guide me regarding this.

-Shraddha Desai