[mpich-discuss] looking for help

Mahesh Doijade maheshdoijade at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 21:36:53 CDT 2011

Hi Will,
           You have to create the machinefile on your own and you can give
it any name as you desire and the format in which you write process to node
mappings in the machinefile should be in the manner as mentioned in the
before given link. Also first check out whether you are done with ssh
passwordless login between nodes on which you want to run your MPI program.
Also mpiexec syntax given by u seems to be wrong it should "mpiexec -f
machinefile -np "no-of-processes" "./name-of-your-mpi-executable".

Regards,
-- Mahesh Doijade