[mpich-discuss] Hydra binding questions

Jain, Rohit Rohit_Jain at mentor.com
Fri Aug 12 18:13:29 CDT 2011

Okay. I will wait for 1.4.1 then.

Regards,
Rohit

-----Original Message-----
From: Pavan Balaji [mailto:balaji at mcs.anl.gov]
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 4:08 PM
To: Jain, Rohit
Cc: mpich-discuss at mcs.anl.gov
Subject: Re: [mpich-discuss] Hydra binding questions

Hi Rohit,

On 08/12/2011 05:00 PM, Jain, Rohit wrote:
> Is it possible for you to send patch for just this fix that I can
> include in release 1.4 source? We are using official 1.4 release, and
> for certain reasons, cannot use active branch in our product.

The patch has a dependency on a bunch of other previous patches, so
moving all of them to 1.4 would be difficult. However, the good news is
that we are releasing 1.4.1 which will have these patches included very
soon. 1.4.1rc1 should come out in a few days. Assuming no major issues,
1.4.1 will come out in approximately a week after that.

  -- Pavan