[mpich-discuss] 回复: questions about cpu assign in windows

姚远志 yaoyuanzhi at qq.com
Fri Aug 5 11:31:38 CDT 2011

thanks to Jayesh and bob.

  发件人: "bob ilgner"<bobilgner at gmail.com>;
 发送时间: 2011年8月5日(星期五) 晚上11:54
 收件人: "mpich-discuss"<mpich-discuss at mcs.anl.gov>;

 主题: Re: [mpich-discuss] questions about cpu assign in windows

I may be reading this differently, but is he not asking how to
determine how to identify the nodes/cores, and not allocating them?

The following URL will show how to id the CPU, but not allocate the core/CPU.

http://cboard.cprogramming.com/c-programming/104657-how-get-information-cpuid-using-c-code.html