[mpich-discuss] I have a problem operating fDS(Fire Dynamic Simulation)

신성모 cripri at naver.com
Thu Aug 4 20:49:15 CDT 2011

I use MPICH2 for operating FDS. Because with MPICH, FDS Simulation works
much faster. Well until yesterday.

I bought a computer with a CPU named  Sandy Bridge, and suddenly FDS failed
to simulate

I think maybe this problem is caused by the CPU. I mean it works everytime
when I use other computers(which use windows xp and have 4 CPU)

So my question is “Does i5 Sandy Bridge can cause a problem using MPICH?”

I will be very happy if you solve my problem.