[mpich-discuss] Needs help for launching fortran executable and python with mpiexec on a Linux cluster

Truong V. Khiem truongvk50 at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 4 02:52:00 CDT 2011

Hello Dave,

	Could you contact MSC Software for getting a version of MSC Marc linked to MPICH MPI for linux cluster, it
would be great. I don't understand their policy, they	have MSC.Marc linked to intel MPI on linux cluster, but to
MPICH on IBM machine.
	In the meanwhile, I'll try to make it work by guessing mpicc and "mpi.h". I'll give you update news in about 2
weeks, as I am taking summer vacations.
     Regards,

     Khiem