[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 on Windows 7

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 22 14:27:44 CDT 2011

Hi,
 You should register a valid Windows username and password with mpiexec (mpiexec -register OR wmpiregister) . The "behappy" passphrase should be specified during the installation process (by default it is specified for you).
 This could be an issue with the MPICH2 installation on Windows 7. I would recommend following the instructions in Section 9.4 of the Installer's guide (available at http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/index.php?s=docs -- don't follow instructions in Section 9.1) to install MPICH2.
 Let us know if it works.

Regards,
Jayesh