[mpich-discuss] 1.2.1p1 and Linux

Hiatt, Dave M dave.m.hiatt at citi.com
Wed Sep 29 14:42:03 CDT 2010

Can't get MPD ring to start.  Having to drop back to backup systems because of hardware failure on RHEL 5 grid, things were running fine there.  This is kind of a fire drill situation, so there could be a lot of  reasons for this that are totally our fault and are configuration for sure and thought it should work.  Just wanted the reassurance to avoid a pie in the face before investing much time in chasing this problem down.  Thanks