[mpich-discuss] SGE & Hydra Problem

Ursula Winkler ursula.winkler at uni-graz.at
Wed Sep 15 03:51:38 CDT 2010

Pavan Balaji schrieb:
> I'm assuming the application still hung at this point and you had to kill it?

No, I didn't have to kill it. It finished (or timed out) by itself.

> Are you not running this command within an SGE job script? The qrsh command should be run from b79, not from b00.

Ok, everything clear :-)

But the command "/installadmin/sge/bin/lx24-amd64/qrsh -inherit -V b56
/installadmin/mpich2/test/intel/bin/hydra_pmi_proxy --control-port
b73:52298
--debug --demux poll --pgid 0 --enable-stdin 1 --proxy-id 1" run in a
SGE job
script from b46 gives the same error: "error: executing task of job
158279 failed:"

Ursula