[mpich-discuss] Student Projects about Fault Tolerance

牛海波 herman_cn at 163.com
Mon Sep 6 04:08:47 CDT 2010

My dear friend:
 I'm a student interested in Fault Tolerance in MPICH, and fortunately i saw the news about the Student Projects including Fault Tolerance on your site. You said that "If you are interested in pursuing one of the below, contact us and we will be able to provide you with some guidance." So i think maybe i could get some docs about the MPICH implements or some other helpful guidance.
 I will be very appreciate to receive your help.
Looking forward to a prompt reply.
Sincerely yours:
herman