[mpich-discuss] ROMIO: Need information on File realms

Pascal Deveze Pascal.Deveze at bull.net
Wed Sep 1 08:53:03 CDT 2010

Hi, Wei-keng,

Very interesting paper. And a nice bandwidth with Lustre on Jaguar !

I do not find any information on the meaning of  AAR, FSZ and USR.
I see that according to these values, ADIOI_Calc_file_realms_aar,
ADIOI_Calc_file_realms_fsize, or ADIOI_Calc_file_realms_user_size
will be called. The comments in the source do not explain me the
differences.

Thanks

Pascal