[mpich-discuss] Hydra: LSF resource querying in exclusive mode

Yauheni Zelenko zelenko at cadence.com
Wed Nov 10 19:11:38 CST 2010

Hi!

Yes, LSB_MCPU_HOSTS doesn't reflect all CPUs on host. There are no other environment variable set and only way to find out bsub mode is to use bjobs and grep it output (which may be split between different lines).

Platform person told about bsub wrapper script which set additional environment variable in this case, but it doesn't not distributed with LSF.

Eugene.