[mpich-discuss] The working of mapall option on windows

Jeyapandian Kottalam JKottalam at reactiondesign.com
Fri Nov 5 18:08:42 CDT 2010

Hi

Just to bring a closure to this issue: We recently found in our program (100K lines of Fortran77) a variable that was uninitialized for rank > 0 processes. We think that it explains the erratic behavior previously seen with our parallel runs. After fixing this bug, the -localonly and -mapall seem to work as expected.

Thanks for your help
Kottalam