[mpich-discuss] try to install MPICH2 on SGI under local account

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 28 12:11:52 CDT 2010

The good news is that the simplemake step is not being executed anymore.

The atomic-primitives part is not fixed yet, and we are working on it.
But that shouldn't affect you; you can continue to use
--with-atomic-primitives=no for the time being.

The error in make looks like a different failure possibly related to the
threading changes made recently (though I didn't look through the logs
closely).

Dave: can you look into this?

  -- Pavan