[mpich-discuss] try to install MPICH2 on SGI under local account

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 27 13:05:53 CDT 2010

Rui,

Can you try the latest developer snapshot from here:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/tarballs/nightly/trunk

I made some changes (mainly to how the tarball is created) to help with
this.

% ./configure --prefix=/u/home/rum06003/mpi --with-device=ch3:sock
--with-atomic-primitives=no

Thanks,

  -- Pavan