[mpich-discuss] try to install MPICH2 on SGI under local account

Mei, Rui rum06003 at engr.uconn.edu
Mon May 24 16:25:38 CDT 2010

I did not clean up the previous directories for my try for MPICH2-1.1 version, I named the source directory and installation directory MPICH2-1.1 and MPI, respectively. For the most recent try with MPICH2-1.2.1p, I named the source directory and installtion directory MPICH2-1.2.1p and MPI3.
I thougt there is no need to remove the previous version since they are in different directories. Am I wrong? I will clean all them up and try the new version again.

Rui