[mpich-discuss] How to get checkpoint-file

Bagus Jati Santoso bagus.jati at gmail.com
Fri May 21 10:15:33 CDT 2010

OK..

Thank you all. It works.. :)

Maybe, It will be better if in MPICH2-1.3a2' configuration's help, there
will be explanation about this option:
*--with-hydra-ckpointlib=blcr*.
Because if I'm not wrong, I can't find that option when I type ./configure
--help in MPICH2-1.3a2 installation.

Okay, the checkpoint is running now :).
I'm using interval (3 seconds) to do checkpointing.
Then, in the middle of execution, I'm pressing Ctrl-Z / Ctrl-C to interrupt
the mpiexec.
After interrupt process's success, in order to restart the process, I
execute this :*
mpiexec -n 11 -ckpointlib blcr -ckpoint-prefix /tmp/app.ckpoint -n 11*

And I don't get anything on the screen. Is anything wrong?

Thank you for your attention and answers.

Best regards,
Bagus