[mpich-discuss] How to get checkpoint-file

Bagus Jati Santoso bagus.jati at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:58:47 CDT 2010

Dear Mr. Pavan Balaji,

Yes, I've already create /tmp/app.ckpoint directory in all my 11 nodes,
before I execute mpiexec.

But after I execute my CG application with :
*mpiexec -n 11 -ckpointlib blcr -ckpoint-interval 5 -ckpoint-prefix
/tmp/app.ckpoint ./cg
*
I still didn't get any checkpoint file in /tmp/app.ckpoint in all 11 nodes.

For the information :
I've successfully installed BLCR in /mirror/blcr.
/mirror directory is mounted directory for MPICH 2-1.3a2 in my cluster.
I've also install blcr module in each of 11 nodes.
Then, I configure my MPICH2 installation with :*
./configure --prefix=/mirror/mpich2blcr --with-blcr=/mirror/blcr
--with-blcr-include=/mirror/blcr/include --with-blcr-lib=/mirror/blcr/lib
make
make install

*Do you have any suggestion?
Because I really want to run my MPICH2 cluster with BLCR.
If it's success, then I will modify the BLCR mechanism.

Thank you very much for your attention and answer.

Best regards,

Bagus