[mpich-discuss] "mpd -e" && "mpd -h -p " could not comunicate with each other.

Hei Xia heixia108 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 08:51:20 CDT 2010

      hi,everyone!
      I want to run mpirun on two pc computers.I have installed mpich2 on
them and configured them. However it doesn't work.
      I checked like this(on the two pcs):
      1. mpdcheck -pc     --> all right
      2.mpdcheck -l         --> all right
      3.mpdcheck -f mpd.hosts   --> all right
      4.mpdcheck -f mpd.hosts  -ssh  --> right on pc 1 ,but wrong on pc
2,the error message is :

         Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/mpdcheck", line 517, in ?
>     cmd2 = "ssh %s -x -n %s%smpdcheck.py -c %s %s" %
> (host,fullDirName,path.sep,
> fqhn1,port)
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'sep'

      5. on pc 1 :  mpdcheck -s
         on pc 2 : mpdcheck -c host port
         It does not work too.

    what's wrong with it?