[mpich-discuss] MPICH2's predefined reduce operation can not support quadruple precision

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 11 20:38:07 CDT 2010

The ticket you point out in your test program
(https://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/mpich2/ticket/1028) has been fixed in
r6426 as mentioned on the ticket. Did you try the nightly snapshots
(http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/tarballs/nightly/trunk)?
If not, can you try them out and see if you are still seeing this problem?

Thanks,

  -- Pavan