[mpich-discuss] MVAPICH2 1.5RC1 release is available with Nemesis-InfiniBand Netmod interface

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri May 7 19:03:56 CDT 2010

This could be a simple configuration issue.  Can you please provide the logs
generated during the failed build.  I'd like to see the config.log file from
the top level directory as well as the output to the screen from the
configure and make steps.  You can use tee like `./configure | tee
config-mine.log' and `make | tee make-mine.log'.  Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Perkins