[mpich-discuss] get hostip only using mpdtrace command

PRATIK AGRAWAL pratik_9314 at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 7 05:23:49 CDT 2010

hello sir,

I want to know the hostip only, I have tried "mpdtrace" command which actually gives the hostname, So pls can you tell me how can i get hostip not hostname....

as you said in MPI 1.3 there is no need of starting mpd on each host,,Am I right???? if then is it possible without passing the port of running MPD...

Pratik Agrawal
Contact: +91-94287-63145
Twitter: http://www/twitter.com/praxvoper
http://www.pratikagrawal.x10.mx