[mpich-discuss] How to run MPI application in WinXP32

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 31 09:06:08 CDT 2010

Hi,
 The error message shows that you have entered/registered an incorrect password for the username.
 Have you registered the username with MPICH2 ? You can register a username using the "-register" option of the mpiexec command (Type "mpiexec -register" at the command prompt).  You can validate that the username/password is registered correctly using the "-validate" option of the mpiexec command.
 I would also recommend trying to create a username without spaces(eg: "ChauDinhThanh") and see if it works.
 Let us know the results.

Regards,
Jayesh