[mpich-discuss] mpirun.ch_shmem: line 91: 9143 Segmentation fault

roman v. bopohob at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 03:11:20 CDT 2010

Hi,

I built mpich-1.2.7p1 with shmem support on my two quad-core processor
CentOS release 5.4 (Final) machine with Intel Fortran 11.1.064_intel64
compiler.  I have tested an MPI "hello world" program successfully.
However, when I run my code it gives me the following error during run
time:

/act/mpich/intel/bin/mpirun.ch_shmem: line 91:  9143 Segmentation fault

I compiled with the following flags:

-O3  -C -fpe0 -traceback -shared-intel

I also tried compiling without the -O3 flag (no optimization) and
received a similar error:

 /act/mpich/intel/bin/mpirun.ch_shmem: line 91: 10748 Segmentation fault

Can somebody tell me what the problem is? Thanks

--
Sincerely,

Roman Voronov

Chemical Engineering PhD Candidate
ChE Graduate Senator 2005-2006
Founder of the RUssian Speaking Student Association (RUSSA) - A
Registered Student Organization of the University of Oklahoma
(405) 796-4087 http://www.ou.edu/russa