[mpich-discuss] Regarding MPICH2-1.1.1p1 testing basing on open-mx

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 19 12:52:37 CDT 2010

I don't think that we have tested OpenMX with the mx netmod, so I'm
not sure if there are any bugs there.  I've CCed the primary
developers of both OpenMX and our mx netmod in case they have any
information on this.

Do simpler tests work?  The "examples/cpi" program in your MPICH2
build directory is a good simple sanity test.

-Dave