[mpich-discuss] [mpich2-maint] about mpich2

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 16 12:13:01 CDT 2010

Hi,
 We recommend windows users to use Visual Studio to compile MPI applications on windows.
 If you do not have Visual Studio you can use gcc (available with Cygwin) from the command line to compile your programs (The mpicc wrapper is not provided with MPICH2 on windows).
 Let us know if you need further help.

Regards,
Jayesh