[mpich-discuss] MPICH SSH?

Peter Smith peter.smith3882100 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 16:48:11 CST 2010

Yes i did disable SSH after starting a global mpd ring. After reading
the README file it became clear for me that MPICH2 uses devices ch3
etc. for communication. The SSH connection is only for starting the
mpd ring, and this also fails when i try to disable SSH before
creating a ring.

I guess that i should have followed rule number one [read
documentation carefully] before posting to this maillinglist.

Sorry.