[mpich-discuss] Failed to restart. No hydra environment file.

Bagus Jati Santoso bagus.jati at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 23:31:12 CDT 2010

Dear all,

I've a cluster of MPICH2-1.3a2.
I try to restart my failed job.

but it always failed with error message from mpid_nem_ckpt.c
The error said that because they can't fount hydra environment file in
/tmp/hydra-env-.... . And, I check it and realize that the hydra
environment file was not exist in /tmp.

How to solve this problem? I need to restart my failed job.

Thank you for your answers.

Sincerely yours,

Bagus Jati