[mpich-discuss] [mvapich-discuss] Build problem with mvapich2-1.5 and Panfs driver for ROMIO

Rob Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 28 10:03:44 CDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 01:04:59PM -0600, Craig Tierney wrote:
> On Jul 20, 2010, at 12:00 PM, Rob Latham wrote:
> > I don't have a panasas system.  Can you tell me if r6867 fixes this
> > issue?
>
> Rob,
>
> Tell me what to download and where to get it and I can test it.

Hi Craig.  A collaborator found another PANFS issue.   This one you'll
run into at run-time instead of compile-time.

The fix is in revision 6876, which you can get from the following
nightly snapshot.

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/tarballs/nightly/trunk/mpich2-trunk-r6879.tar.gz

==rob

--