[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 and TORQUE/PBS integration

Ivan Pulido mefistofeles87 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 10:44:43 CDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Pavan Balaji <balaji at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> Ivan,
>
> Can you try using the Hydra process manager?
>
> % mpiexec.hydra -rmk pbs ./application

This didn't work, I'm not sure if this has to be with the way I've set up my
cluster. When I try running that command specifying 20 nodes (-n 20) all the
jobs are run on a single machine and the PBS server doesn't find out about
this application running (qstat doesn't shopw anything). Any ideas about
this subject are very welcome.

Thanks.