[mpich-discuss] execution halt when using 4 or more processors

dxingya dxingya at 163.com
Sun Jul 18 02:48:31 CDT 2010

hi.
I got a problem when running mpich on a linux server. I can run successfully on two or three processors. But when I run it using 4 or more processors, the parrallel program can be executed and after a while the program seems to be no longer excuted. However, there is no error message, and the program seems to be in a status of waiting. I think it maybe the problem of message deliver. Does any body know why?