[mpich-discuss] Credentials Rejected - Windows Vista/7 Home Premium

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 13 19:42:54 CDT 2010

Hi,
 If you are installing MPICH2 on a 64-bit machine we recommend that you install the 64-bit version of MPICH2 (http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/index.php?s=downloads). Try if it works.
 From the error message, It looks like the username/password combination is not valid.
 Is "Schwer" a domain user (on domain SECS8)? Try accepting the default username (Press Enter key when prompted for the username with the "-register" option) and provide the password when prompted and see if it works.
 Let us know the results.

Regards,
Jayesh