[mpich-discuss] Integrating parallel and serial code

Michael Morrison mwmorrison93 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 17:30:53 CDT 2010

Thanks again Dave, here is a clearer description of what i'm trying to
accomplish:

I would like an application to be able to call a routine that happens to use
MPI.   The application itself is not fully aware that MPI is being used in
the lower level routine.

(Thanks to Mr. Solt for helping me to clarify my problem!)

Thanks,

Mike

If I understand your situation, you would like at application to be able to