[mpich-discuss] ECCN Number for MPICH 1 and MPICH 2

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 7 11:23:06 CDT 2010

I don't believe that we have such a number.  You'll probably have to talk to your company's lawyers to sort out an ECCN.

I imagine that whatever ECCN (if any) applies to MPICH should apply to MPICH2 as well.  Fundamentally they don't do especially different things, they just do them in different ways.

-Dave