[mpich-discuss] Allowing client systems to come and go

Hiatt, Dave M dave.m.hiatt at citi.com
Mon Jan 25 14:26:59 CST 2010

Thanks.  Yes, I know it's difficult.  As with many things in life, the politics of the situation prevent me right now from introducing any more messaging solutions into the mix, so I'm stuck with needing to transfer message data and having just fought big time and winning getting MPI in, I can't open a second front for the UI.  That will be part of my summer offensive I guess.