[mpich-discuss] [*] Re: problems

purnendu at iitk.ac.in purnendu at iitk.ac.in
Thu Jan 14 12:13:39 CST 2010

No it is not installing even. every time it is showing error. That is why
I asked that is it not for UBUNTU 9.10. I could not install adobe flash
player also as I did not get any 9.10 version of it. That is why I thought
there is some problem in UBUNTU 9.10. Can you please give any source or
any link to download MPICH? I downloaded from :
 http://www.tucows.com/preview/8930
 and tried to install by
./configure --prefix=/home/me(location)/mpich
 make
 make install
Purnendu
        I am using UBUNTU 9.10 as operating system. I tried to install