[mpich-discuss] dllchan and Nemesis MX?

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Feb 28 13:03:33 CST 2010

Scott,

dllchan doesn't support ch3:nemesis. In fact, our recent effort is in
making different netmods in Nemesis to be runtime selectable (probably
even dynamically loadable, but we haven't decided on that yet). That
way, you can select "mx" and "tcp" within nemesis.

With respect to "shm", shared memory support is always "on" within
Nemesis. You can disable it through an environment or configure option.
This is not exactly the same as a runtime selectable shm-like module,
but should be close enough.

 -- Pavan